Infrastructure Senior Civil Engineer
Are you a degree qualified civil engineer ready to take the next step up to senior level and take the reins on a permanent position at one of Brisbane’s leading engineering companies?
Experience in the local market would be a preference but is not mandatory, a strong focus on urban land development projects and a familiarity with liaising with Government and Authorities will be key. You must also demonstrate exposure to management on a design level and have excellent clientele etiquette.
Within this role your main responsibilities will be managing all aspects of the design and construction of projects through their initial stages to their handover, dealing with clients (internal/external) along the way to manage all approvals with the relevant authorities. You will oversee above par engineering concept plans and documentation for the project including specifications, cost estimates and tender submissions.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Great working environment
- Down to earth management
- Lifestyle/work balance
- CBD locations
- Chance to take your career onto the next step
- Organisation has never made a loss in 20 years
- Financial transparency
- Communication of business strategy
- Focus on staff maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Friendly team of professionals
- BEng - Civil Engineering
- CPEng or RPEQ
- 7 + Years of experience
- QLD market knowledge preferred but not mandatory
- In depth experience with Land Development projects
- Strong technical ability
- Business development
The role will include
- Projects include; land development, sub-divisions, roads and drainage.
- Lead and mentor team of young engineers
- Technical Design
- Client management
- Project management
- Site Investigation
- Tender analysis and review
How to apply
To enquire about this employment opportunities please call Terry Memory on (07) 3510 7222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org