Infrastructure Senior Civil Designer (Brisbane)
Are you an experienced civil designer looking to take the next step in your career with one of Australia’s leading specialist engineering companies?
Bonacci Infrastructure is searching for a full-time Senior Civil Designer with Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) road design experience for employment in our Brisbane office.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary
- A positive work / life balance and supportive working environment
- A flat organisational structure with regular involvement by senior staff across all phases of design
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- A CBD office location close to public transport and amenities
- Exposure to a wide range of infrastructure design projects
- Associate Diploma and minimum 10 years of civil design experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in road design on TMR projects
- Experience in all design life cycles and extensive knowledge of urban and rural road design standards using 12d Model
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively in a small team environment
- Road Safety Auditor accreditation is desirable
- A customer-focused approach to both design and construction phase services, and a willingness to engage directly with Clients
The role will include
- Civil design using 12d Model for infrastructure projects including: transport, water treatment, defence, bridge works and temporary works
- Report writing
- Mentoring of younger technical staff
How to apply
To enquire about this employment opportunity, please contact Terry Memory on +61 7 3510 7222, or email email@example.com.