Infrastructure Senior Structural Engineer (Brisbane)
Are you an experienced structural engineer looking to take the next step in your career with one of Australia’s leading specialist engineering companies?
Bonacci Infrastructure is searching for a full-time Senior Structural Engineer for employment in our Brisbane office. Experience in the local market is preferable, but not mandatory.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary
- A positive work / life balance and supportive working environment
- A flat organisational structure with regular involvement by senior staff across all phases of design
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- A CBD office location close to public transport and amenities
- Exposure to a wide range of infrastructure design projects
- A bachelor degree (or higher) in civil engineering
- Minimum five years of structural engineering experience, preferably with a focus on civil infrastructure, marine infrastructure and/or temporary works
- A developed understanding of the construction industry, including methodology and risk
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency with structural analysis software. Experience with finite element analysis (Strand7 or similar) and AutoCAD is highly desirable
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively in a small team environment
- A customer-focused approach to both design and construction phase services
- RPEQ / CPEng status or a willingness to acquire these
- A desire to progress into a senior management role
The role will include
- Technical design with a focus on civil infrastructure, including: water treatment, defence, transport, bridge works, marine, mining, health, and temporary works
- Project management and interfacing with clients
- Tender analysis and review
- Mentoring of younger engineers
How to apply
To enquire about this employment opportunity, please contact Terry Memory on +61 7 3510 7222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.