Water and Wastewater
We have expertise in the following aspects of water and wastewater infrastructure:
- Expert liquid retaining structure design, with a focus on buildability to minimise construction costs and time. We have proven experience in the design of large monolithic tanks (up to 300 metres in length and 8 metres in height), and routinely produce designs which are completely free of control joints. Our approach to monolithic tank design hinges on our experience with early-age shrinkage and thermal crack control, and affords low maintenance structures with reduced whole-of-life costs;
- Caisson wet wells in excess of 10 metres deep;
- Advanced structural design of temporary works and construction staging, including cofferdams, erection procedures, temporary shoring and work platforms;
- Civil design of bulk earthworks, heavy vehicle pavements, roads, culverts and stormwater drainage;
- Building structures and bunded chemical areas; and
- Condition assessments, forensic engineering and durability / rehabilitation planning.