Bonacci Infrastructure provided the civil and structural designs for the Mareeba Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade in Cairns, Queensland, Australia which was delivered as a Design and Construct contract.
Key features of the design included:
- A new dual basin sequential batch reactor (SBR) type bioreactor (33 metres long, 13 metres wide and 6 metres deep) each with a 9 metre decanter.
- A new chlorine contact tank.
- New chemical dosing facilities.
- A new combined dewatering and blower building.
- A new administration building.
- A new general purpose pump station.
- Civil design works including bulk earthworks, pavements, stormwater and drainage.
Bonalbo Multi Purpose Service Health Facility
New South Wales Health
Ergon Energy Glenmore Road Depot