Bonacci Infrastructure completed the permanent works design for the Santos GLNG Mainland Facility, which included:
- Two hydraulically operated roll-on-roll-off (RO-RO) linkspan bridges, with one located at Auckland Point and the other at RG Tanna Berth. The linkspans were capable of receiving vessels over a 4.83 metre tidal range and transferring vehicles with a gross mass of up to 85 tonnes during loading and unloading operations;
- Independent berthing dolphins for the RO-RO linkspans which were designed to suit 3000 tonne displacement vessels;
- A load-on-load-off (LO-LO) wharf facility designed to suit 4700 tonne displacement vessels;
- A floating pontoon ferry terminal;
- Various gangway access structures; and
- A temporary RO-RO construction dock at Fisherman’s landing.
The large tidal range required careful consideration of potential approach angles and levels, as well as clever detailing to reduce the transfer of forces to the relevant structures.
Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal – Reclaim Tunnels
Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal Pty Ltd
Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operation
Lake Lindsay Coal Mine