Bonacci Infrastructure completed the formwork and temporary works design for two tee-roff girder bridges with a combined length of 2.2 kilometres (61 spans) forming part of the South Yeppen Bridge Project. Key design features included:
- Pile cap and bridge pier formwork.
- In-situ concrete bridge deck formwork.
- Bridge girder stability assessments and support design.
- Temporary works methodology and supervision for installing / disassembling various formwork items.
- Modular headstock forms which could be adapted to suit various headstock lengths / pile arrangements. The headstock forms were supported off jacks on steel brackets which were friction clamped to the previously poured bridge piers.
Gold Coast Cultural Precinct – Green Bridge
City of Gold Coast Council
Broken Hill Pipeline – Murray River Offtake Pump Station
John Holland Group
Wivenhoe Dam Upgrade